Nox Monk Hood is a Helm in Elden Ring. The Nox Monk Hood is part of the Nox Monk Set, and is a Light Weight head protection that was worn by the monks of the Eternal City. Nox Monk Hood protect the player's head by applying various defensive properties, it also changes the appearance as well when it is equipped. Some armor pieces may be available to both genders but may be slightly different for male and female characters.
Silk hood worn by the monks of the Eternal City.
Long ago, the Nox invoked the ire of the Greater Will, and were banished deep underground. Now they live under a false night sky, in eternal anticipation of their liege. Of the coming age of the stars. And their Lord of Night.
Where to find Nox Monk Hood in Elden Ring
The Nox Monk Hood Helm can be found at:
- Can be looted from the two pairs of Nox Monks in Nokstella, Eternal City, they are north from the Nokstella, Eternal City site of grace.
Nox Monk Hood Set in Elden Ring
- Nox Monk Hood is a piece of the Nox Monk Set.
- The rest of the set is composed by the Nox Monk Armor, Nox Bracelets, and Nox Greaves.
Elden Ring Nox Monk Hood Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 200
- Can be altered to Nox Monk Hood (Altered)
- Other notes and player tips go here