Nox Swordstress Armor is a Chest Armor in Elden Ring. Nox Swordstress Armor is part of the Nox Swordstress Set Armor Set, and is cloth armor worn by the Nox Swordstress enemies of Nokron and Nokstella. Nox Swordstress Armor is an armor piece worn over or around the player's torso to obtain an increase of defense and resistance. It also changes the appearance as well when it is equipped. Some armor pieces may be available to both genders, but may be slightly different for male and female characters.
Armor worn by swordstresses of the Eternal City.
These women are the personal guards of the nightmaidens, and wear silk capes.
Long ago, the Nox invoked the ire of the Greater Will, and were banished deep underground. Now they live under a false night sky, in eternal anticipation of their liege. Of the coming age of the stars. And their Lord of Night.
Where to find Nox Swordstress Armor in Elden Ring
The Nox Swordstress Armor Chest Armor can be found at:
- Pieces of the Nox Swordstress Set are dropped by the Nox Swordstresses found in Nokron and Nokstella.
- Three can be found in relatively close proximity to the Nokstella, Eternal City site of grace. One up the stairs in a side room, and 2 in the river riding Giant Ants.
Nox Swordstress Armor Set in Elden Ring
- Nox Swordstress Armor is a piece of the Nox Swordstress Set
- The rest of the set is composed by the Nox Swordstress Crown, Nox Bracelets, and Nox Greaves.
Elden Ring Nox Swordstress Armor Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 200
- Can be altered to Nox Swordstress Armor (Altered)
- Poise Updated to patch 1.07