Nox Swordstress Crown is a Helm in Elden Ring. The Nox Swordstress Crown is part of the Nox Swordstress Set, and is cloth armor worn by the Nox Swordstresses of Nokron and Nokstella. Nox Swordstress Crown protect the player's head by applying various defensive properties, it also changes the appearance as well when it is equipped. Some armor pieces may be available to both genders but may be slightly different for male and female characters.
Crown worn by the swordstresses of the Eternal City.
These women are the personal guards of the nightmaidens, and the silk hides their eyes.
Long ago, the Nox invoked the ire of the Greater Will, and were banished deep underground. Now they live under a false night sky, in eternal anticipation of their liege. Of the coming age of the stars. And their Lord of Night.
Where to find Nox Swordstress Crown in Elden Ring
The Nox Swordstress Crown Helm can be found at:
- Can be dropped by the Nox Swordstresses found in Nokron and Nokstella.
- Three can be found in relatively close proximity to the Nokstella, Eternal City site of grace. One up the stairs in a side room, and 2 in the river riding Giant Ants.
Nox Swordstress Crown Set in Elden Ring
- Nox Swordstress Crown is a piece of the Nox Swordstress Set.
- The rest of the set is composed by the Nox Swordstress Armor, Nox Bracelets, and Nox Greaves.
Elden Ring Nox Swordstress Crown Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 200
- Can be altered to Nox Swordstress Crown (Altered)
- Other notes and player tips go here