Use to gain a multitude of runes
Grace that dwells within the inhabitants of the Lands Between; the lingering residue of gold.
Use to gain 12500 runes.
The Numen are said to have come from outside the Lands Between, and are in fact of the same stock as Queen Marika herself.
Where to find Numen's Rune in Elden Ring
- Found on backside of Divine Tower of Caelid. This requires some jumping and ladder puzzles. [Elden Ring Map Link]
- 6 Can be found from killing the Bloated Ants in Deeproot Depths.
- Mohgwyn Palace: Found on a corpse by the cliffs on the path leading to the mausoleum. [Elden Ring Map Link]
- Elphael, Brace of the Haligtree: Found on a corpse at the edge of a broken section of the ring walkway in the east. [Elden Ring Map Link]
- Elphael, Brace of the Haligtree: Found on a corpse in the southwest end of the graveyard far to the northeast of the city.[Elden Ring Map Link]
- Looted off a body in Jarburg after progressing through the Diallos and Jar Bairn questline. [Jarburg Elden Ring Map Link]
- Video Location, Deeproot Depths
- Video Location in Deeproot Depths
- Shunning Ground, Video Location
- Video Location, Mohgwyn Palace
Numen's Rune Use in Elden Ring
Numen's Rune can be used as a quick item (or directly from the inventory) to gain 12500 Runes. Alternatively, it can be sold to a merchant for the same value.
Elden Ring Numen's Rune Notes & Tips
- You can hold up to 99 Numen's Rune.
- You can store up to 600 Numen's Rune.
- Sell Value: 12500
- Rune values:
|Golden Rune ||200|
|Golden Rune ||400|
|Golden Rune ||800|
|Golden Rune ||1200|
|Golden Rune ||1600|
|Golden Rune ||2000|
|Golden Rune ||2500|
|Golden Rune ||3000|
|Golden Rune ||3800|
|Golden Rune ||5000|
|Golden Rune ||6250|
|Golden Rune ||7500|
|Golden Rune ||10000|
|Hero's Rune ||15000|
|Hero's Rune ||20000|
|Hero's Rune ||25000|
|Hero's Rune ||30000|
|Hero's Rune ||35000|