Old Aristocrat Cowl is a Helm in Elden Ring. Old Aristocrat Cowl is part of the Old Aristocrat Set Armor Set, and is light cloth armor worn by Old Nobles found wandering the roads of most areas. Old Aristocrat Cowl protect the player's head by applying various defensive properties, it also changes the appearance as well when it is equipped. Some armor pieces may be available to both genders but may be slightly different for male and female characters.
Cowl made of soft cloth.
Travel attire worn by nobles in the capital. Garb favored by the aged.
Abandoning their birthplace after the Shattering, these undead wanderers are the pitiful product of unending life.
Where to find Old Aristocrat Cowl in Elden Ring
The Old Aristocrat Cowl Helm can be found at:
- All pieces of the Old Aristocrat Set are dropped by the Old Noble enemies, often found within larger groups of Wandering Nobles wandering the roads of most areas. The banner they hold makes them easily distinguishable from other Wandering Nobles.
- There are two Old Nobles within the Troll-pulled Carriage's caravan north of the Agheel Lake South site of grace.
- Altus Plateau - There are Old Nobles to the left of Goldmask's Bridge.
Old Aristocrat Cowl Set in Elden Ring
- Old Aristocrat Cowl is a piece of the Old Aristocrat Set.
- The rest of the set is composed by the Old Aristocrat Gown and Old Aristocrat Shoes.
Elden Ring Old Aristocrat Cowl Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 10 Runes
- Other notes and player tips go here