Old Aristocrat Gown is a Chest Armor in Elden Ring. Old Aristocrat Gown is part of the Old Aristocrat Set Armor Set, and is a light cloth set worn by Old Nobles found wandering the roads in most areas. Old Aristocrat Gown is an armor piece worn over or around the player's torso to obtain an increase of defense and resistance. It also changes the appearance as well when it is equipped. Some armor pieces may be available to both genders but may be slightly different for male and female characters.
Gown of soft cloth adorned with fine gold embroidery.
Travel attire worn by nobles in the capital. Garb favored by the aged.
Abandoning their birthplace after the Shattering, these undead wanderers are the pitiful product of unending life.
Where to find Old Aristocrat Gown in Elden Ring
The Old Aristocrat Gown Chest Armor can be found at:
- All pieces of the Old Aristocrat Set are dropped by the Old Noble enemies, often found within larger groups of Wandering Nobles wandering the roads of most areas. The banner they hold makes them easily distinguishable from other Wandering Nobles.
- There are two Old Nobles within the Troll-pulled Carriage's caravan north of the Agheel Lake South site of grace.
- Altus Plateau - There are Old Nobles to the left of Goldmask's Bridge.
Old Aristocrat Gown Set in Elden Ring
- Old Aristocrat Gown is a piece of the Old Aristocrat Set.
- The rest of the set is composed by the Old Aristocrat Cowl and Old Aristocrat Shoes.
Elden Ring Old Aristocrat Gown Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 10 Runes
- Notes and player tips go here