Old Aristocrat Shoes is a Leg Armor in Elden Ring. Old Aristocrat Shoes is part of the Old Aristocrat Set Armor Set, and is worn by the Old Nobles found wandering the roads of most areas. Old Aristocrat Shoes protect both of the player's legs and feet by applying various defensive properties. They also change the appearance as well when it is equipped. Some armor pieces may be available to both genders but may be slightly different for male and female characters.
Hard-wearing shoes made of leather.
Travel attire worn by nobles in the capital. Garb favored by the aged.
Abandoning their birthplace after the Shattering, these undead wanderers are the pitiful product of unending life.
Where to find Old Aristocrat Shoes in Elden Ring
The Old Aristocrat Shoes Leg Armor can be found at:
- All pieces of the Old Aristocrat Set are dropped by the Old Noble enemies, often found within larger groups of Wandering Nobles wandering the roads of most areas. The banner they hold makes them easily distinguishable from other Wandering Nobles.
- There are two Old Nobles within the Troll-pulled Carriage's caravan north of the Agheel Lake South site of grace.
- Altus Plateau - There are Old Aristocrats to the left of Goldmask's Bridge. (More information required)
Old Aristocrat Shoes Set in Elden Ring
- Old Aristocrat Shoes is a piece of the Old Aristocrat Set.
- The rest of the set is composed of Old Aristocrat Cowl and Old Aristocrat Gown.
Elden Ring Old Aristocrat Shoes Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 10 Runes
- Increases the size of a male character's genitalia
- Other notes and player tips go here