Old Lord's Talisman
Extends the duration of Spells by 30%
A legendary talisman depicting the ancient king whose seat lies at the heart of the storm beyond time.
Extends the duration of sorceries and incantations.
It is said that the ancient royal city of Farum Azula has been slowly crumbling since time immemorial.
Old Lord's Talisman Effect in Elden Rin
Old Lord's Talisman extends the duration of Spells by 30%.
Where to find Old Lord's Talisman in Elden Ring
The chest is inside a rotunda on the east edge of the Dragon Temple Rooftop area. This area is accessed by heading north from the Great Bridge and entering the building there. Exit onto the balcony on the right, and take the ladder nearby down to the walkway leading to the rotunda. Beware as the chest is surrounded by Beastmen and, if you've killed Rykard in the Volcano Manor, you will also be invaded by Recusant Bernahl on the walkway.
Elden Ring Old Lord's Talisman Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 1,000
- Affects both Sorceries and Incantations.
- Affects HP regeneration incantations, such as Blessing of the Erdtree and Bestial Vitality.
- This boosts their total healing and duration by 30%.
- Spells and buffs cast by other players that apply their effects on the talisman's user are affected, and have their duration extended.
- This is regardless of the player casting the spell having the talisman equipped or not.
- Does not affect spells or buffs created by Ashes of War.
- Does not increase the duration of buffs applied to Spirit Ashes (tested on 1.04).
- Does not increase the distance a projectile sorcery travels (e.g. Glintstone Pebble).
- The extended duration does not work if the player removes the talisman (i.e. cast buff, then remove talisman).
- The duration is not affected much if the player equips the talisman near the end of the buff.
- Testing results shows that the talisman adds spell duration based on the amount of time the talisman has been equipped, in relation to the length of the spell. This is always a 30% duration increase in relation to that time.
- An example of this would be: Having the talisman equipped for a total of 10 seconds would increase the spell length by 3 seconds. Having it for 7 seconds will increase the length by 2.1 seconds (rounded down), and so forth. Always having the talisman equipped will give the full benefit of the extended spell duration.
Old Lord's Talisman Builds
- The effect of this talisman affects positively heal-over-time effects. This is unlike its equivalent predecessor in the Souls franchise, the Lingering Dragoncrest Ring, where only duration (but not total amount of HP healed) was affected.