Omen Armor is a Chest Armor in Elden Ring. Omen Armor is part of the Omen Set Armor Set, and has high physical resistances and high poise. Omen Armor is an armor piece worn over or around the player's torso to obtain an increase of defense and resistance. It also changes the appearance as well when it is equipped. Some armor pieces may be available to both genders but may be slightly different for male and female characters.
Malformed armor resembling an Omen with its horns cut off.
Worn by the Dung Eater. The heavy, sun-shaped medallion represents both the guidance he once saw, and the ring to which it will one day lead.
Where to find Omen Armor in Elden Ring
The Omen Armor Chest Armor can be found at:
- The Omen Set can be found after killing the Dung Eater in the Subterranean Shunning-Grounds at Leyndell Royal Capital. [Elden Ring Map here]
Omen Armor Set in Elden Ring
- Omen Armor is a piece of the Omen Set
- The rest of the set is composed by the Omen Helm, Omen Gauntlets, and Omen Greaves.
Elden Ring Omen Armor Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 500
- Increases the damage of Omen Bairn and Regal Omen Bairn by 5%
- Notes and player tips go here