|Location||Village of the Albinaurics
Leyndell, Royal Capital
Omenkiller Set (without mask)
Volcano Manor (Southwest):
Leyndell, Royal Capital:
|HP||≈ ?? (Field Boss)|
Omenkiller is a Boss in Elden Ring. Omenkiller wields two serrated swords and is found in the Village of the Albinaurics, located in the Liurnia of the Lakes region. It can also be encountered later on within Altus Plains, as the boss of Perfumer's Grotto, and in Mt Gelmir's Volcano Manor. This is an optional boss as players don't have to defeat it to advance in Elden Ring.
The spirit of an Omenkiller can be summoned for aid in battle by using Omenkiller Rollo Ashes.
Elden Ring Omenkiller Boss
Omenkiller is a Field Boss Boss found in Village of the Albinaurics
- Optional Boss
- Field Boss
- Closest Site of Grace: Village of the Albinaurics
- Multiplayer allowed for this boss
- You can summon Spirit ashes for this boss
- NPC Summons: Nepheli Loux. Speak to her in the Village Of The Albinaurics nearby the Omenkiller's location to unlock her summon sign
Elden Ring Omenkiller Location
- Omenkiller can be found once you enter the Village of the Albinaurics, past the stone bridge, in the area of the burning furnace near the tree. Map Link
- An Omenkiller can also be found in Volcano Manor. [Elden Ring Map Link]
- An Omenkiller paired with a giant poison flower can be found in the Perfumer's Grotto [Elden Ring Map Link], west of the Outer Wall Phantom Tree Site of Grace [Map Link] and off the north side of the stairs hidden by a giant poison flower.
- A Lesser Omenkiller can be found at Perfumer's Ruins. Upon defeat, it drops Omenkiller Long Gloves, Omenkiller Robe and Omenkiller Boots.
- A Lesser Omenkiller that can be found outside the Lower Capital Church Site of Grace in Leyndell Royal Capital drops the Omensmirk Mask.
Omenkiller Combat Information
- Health: NG (??), NG+ (??), NG++ (??), NG+3 (??), NG+4 (??), NG+5 (??), NG+6 (??), NG+7 (??)
- Defenses do not change between phases - a firebomb will do the same damage in phase 1 as in phase 2.
- Deals Standard Damage and Fire Damage.
- Parriable: Yes
- Can be poise broken, which allows for a critical attack.
The absorption numbers are the % of your damage that gets blocked. For example if an absorption is 60. 40% of that damage by that type will go through and 60% is absorbed. Bigger number= less damage. An absorption of 100 means no damage goes through, and a resistance of -100 mean the enemy takes 2x damage from that source. 0 means damage goes pretty much as is.
The resistance numbers is the buildup amount to trigger it. For example if a resistance is 100 you must deal 100 points of whatever aux buildup to trigger it. Note that these go down over time, and increase each time the effect procs.
Elden Ring Omenkiller Drops and Drop Rates
|Omenkiller Robe||100%||Dropped by an Omenkiller enemy at Perfumer's Ruins|
|Omenkiller Long Gloves||100%||Dropped by an Omenkiller enemy at Perfumer's Ruins|
|Omenkiller Boots||100%||Dropped by an Omenkiller enemy at Perfumer's Ruins|
|Omensmirk Mask||100%||Can be found outside of Lower Capital Church Site of Grace in Leyndell, Royal Capital.|
|Great Omenkiller Cleaver||100%||None|
Elden Ring Omenkiller Boss Guide
Omenkiller Boss Video Guide
[video coming soon]
The Best Tips for Omenkiller:
- There are three dogs that can be cleared before the fight. First fall off the ramp side and aggro the dog near the house. After it dies, the second dog should aggro. The final dog is behind the tree to the left of the boss. Stand on the large root near the house and pull it with an arrow.
- Bring Stanching Boluses Item
The most challenging part of the Omenkiller fight is the environment. Omenkiller does a double slam jump attack three times in a row, that will one shot light armor wearers, combo medium armor wearers in 2 hits, and instantly stagger all but the strongest shields. If you get caught on some of the junk lying around, you will die. So take some time to really look at the area. You will want to wear enough armor to survive at least one of his double slam jump attacks, while keeping in the medium load range.
Defensively, simply backing up is enough to avoid almost all of his attacks - as long as you don't get caught on the environment. The only one to watch out for is his jump attacks. You can back away from them, and the timing for rolls is not too difficult, but getting tagged by the first or second attack of the combo is usually death. The third attack in the combo has a deceptively long range as well, so be sure and have your shield up even if you think you won't get hit.
Omenkiller uses the fire defensively, so it's fairly easy to back away from. But you should try to push around the outside of the burning patch, because you don't want to get trapped from backing up, and being at mid range can trigger his jump attack.
Omenkiller has relatively low poise, use your strong attack and it should interrupt him. If your weapon's strong attack does not interrupt him, you should try a heavier weapon. Because of this, he is highly susceptible to guard counters, but it's recommended that you back out of the first swing and let the second hit your shield for the counter. Be sure and watch your Hemorrhage meter though, and equip some bleed preventative tools if it builds too fast for you to manage.
Magic and Ranged Users
Ranged is similar to melee. If you can equip a shield and weapon heavy enough to interrupt Omenkiller with a strong attack, you might find it easier to just fight him in melee. However, note that being near him is dangerous because his blade hits deal a lot of damage and may inflict Hemorrhage.
|Twin Blade Leap||Leaps at its target up to three times, impacting the ground with both bladed||Roll to either side every time the sword slams the ground, wait for the third slam, then go around and perform a backstab.|
|Uses its cleavers to swing, alternating from left to right.||Roll away, or parry the attack, as it can be easily parried if timed correctly.|
|Fire Breath||Spits fire from left to right. May also use this as a retreat.||Move back, note that the ground will burn for a short period.|
Omenkiller Lore, Notes & Other Trivia
- According to Omenkiller Rollo, they often used perfumes to null their senses, allowing them to kill without remorse or emotion.
- A very obvious nod to the Capra Demon, which includes many of the same attacks, along with canine companions.
Omenkiller Image Gallery