Perfumer's Bolt is an Arrow in Elden Ring. Perfumer's Bolt is an enhanced explosive Bolt that deals additional Fire Damage upon impact. Ammunition can be used in ranged weapons such as Bows and Crossbows, so players can deal ranged damage to Enemies and Bosses.
Bolt created with perfumer techniques. Used by nobles' guards and the like.
The point of impact explodes with sparks, dealing fire damage.
Where to Find Elden Ring Perfumer's Bolt
Perfumer's Bolt can be found at the following location:
- Can be dropped by the Pages inside Tombsward Ruins in Weeping Peninsula.
Elden Ring Perfumer's Bolt Notes & Tips
- Deals Ranged Damage and Fire Damage
- Pierces enemies' armor
- Sell Value: 10.
- These bolts do 5 less fire damage than Exploding Bolts, but are buffed by the Perfumer's Talisman. With a +10 pulley crossbow, testing against pages, an exploding bolt volley dealt ~403 damage while these dealt ~350. With the perfumer talisman equipped, the perfumer bolt volley increased to about ~417 damage instead.
- However it's important to note that you can buy Exploding Bolts, but cannot buy these. It is a choice between ease of availability and farming for slightly greater damage.
How to Craft Elden Ring Perfumer's Bolt
To craft Perfumer's Bolt you need the following materials:
- This item cannot be crafted by the player.
Elden Ring Perfumer's Bolt Moveset & Videos
- Videos for the Perfumer's Bolt Coming Soon