Perfumer Robe is a Chest Armor in Elden Ring. Perfumer Robe is part of the Perfumer Set, and is a light armor robe worn by the Erdtree Capital Perfumers. Perfumer Robe is an armor piece worn over or around the player's torso to obtain an increase of defense and resistance. It also changes the appearance as well when it is equipped. Some armor pieces may be available to both genders but may be slightly different for male and female characters.
Robe of an Erdtree Capital perfumer.
The thick front apron embroidered with a depiction of the Erdtree is proof of mastery of the apothecarial arts, and its weight symbolizes the onus of both pride and responsibility.
Where to find Perfumer Robe in Elden Ring
The Perfumer Robe Chest Armor can be found at:
- Looted from the Perfumers found throughout Leyndell, Royal Capital.
- Can be farmed in Perfumer's Grotto
Perfumer Robe Set in Elden Ring
- Perfumer Robe is a piece of the Perfumer Set.
- The rest of the set is composed by the Perfumer Hood, Perfumer Gloves, and Perfumer Sarong.
Elden Ring Perfumer Robe Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 500
- Can be altered to Perfumer Robe (Altered)
- Poise Updated to patch 1.07