Pickled Turtle Neck
Temporarily boosts Stamina recovery
Pickled Turtle Neck is a Consumable Item in Elden Ring. Most Consumables grant various effects such as restorative properties for recovering HP, removing certain negative status effects or applying temporary buffs and debuffs, while others can be thrown at enemies to deal damage.
Turtle neck meat, pickled in a bitter medicinal solution. Craftable item.
Temporarily boosts stamina recovery.
The nutrients churn through the body, practically boiling out endless power.
Pickled Turtle Neck Use in Elden Ring
Pickled Turtle Neck temporarily boosts Stamina recovery speed:
- Stamina Recovery Speed +10/s (22.2%)
- Duration: 60 secs
This is a Stamina Regen Buff and will not stack with other temporary buffs of the same type.
- See Buffs and Debuffs for more information on stacking buffs.
Pickled Turtle Neck Location in Elden Ring
Where to find Pickled Turtle Neck:
- Consumable Item. Found on a corpse in a small room with a caged ghost at Castle Morne. Beware of the Skeletal Slime that drops from the ceiling when you collect this. [Map Link] Video Location
- Found in a chest inside Earthbore Cave, a short distance from the Site of Grace. [Map Link]
- Can be purchased from the Nomadic Merchant in North Limgrave for 800 Runes. [Map Link]
- Elphael, Brace of the Haligtree: Found on a corpse inside a dark building in the northeast, guarded by 3 Crystalians (non-boss). This building is in the bottom level of the area. [Map Link]
- Found in a location in Stormveil Castle. Video Location
- Video Location
- Video Location, Miquella's Halligtree
Elden Ring Pickled Turtle Neck Crafting Guide
Elden Ring Pickled Turtle Neck Notes & Tips
- You can carry up to 10 Pickled Turtle Neck.
- You can store up to 999 Pickled Turtle Neck.
- Sell Value: 200 Runes
- Notes and tips go here.