Coats armament, inflicting poison
Solidified grease made from a mixture of poison-green materials. Craftable item.
Coats armament, inflicting poison.
The effect lasts only for a short time.
Poison Grease use in Elden Ring
Poison Grease coats the right-hand armament, inflicting Poison.
- Attacks cause buildup of Poison (63)
- Lasts for 60 seconds
- Poison Damage = Max HP * 0.0007 +7 health per second for 90s
Where to find Poison Grease in Elden Ring
- 2x on a corpse on street in the east side of Sellia. [Elden Ring Map Link]
- Altus Plateau: Looted from a body on the village near the Minor Erdtree [Elden Ring Map Link]
- x2 in Mt. Gelmir: Looted from a corpse outside Volcano Cave [Elden Ring Map Link]
- Two can be looted from a corpse found just before the boss room fog in Stillwater Cave. [Elden Ring Map Link]
- Found on a body lying atop the small stone platform near the Outer Wall Phantom Tree Site of Grace
- Can be scavenged from a corpse lying in the poison pool outside the Shaded Castle. [Elden Ring Map Link]
Elden Ring Poison Grease Crafting Guide
Elden Ring Poison Grease Notes & Tips
- You can hold up to 10 Poison Grease.
- You can store up to 600 Poison Grease.
- Sell Value: 100 Runes
- Alternatively, see Drawstring Poison Grease for a shorter duration, but higher potency grease.
Join the page discussion Register to EDIT the Wiki!