Poison Mist is an Incantation in Elden Ring. The Poison Mist spell releases a cloud of poison in front of the caster, inflicting the Poison status effect on susceptible enemies. Updated to Patch 1.07.
Incantation of the servants of rot.
Releases a poisonous mist before the caster.
This incantation can be cast while in motion.
Those who dwell within poison know rot all too well. The death that begets life, that comes to all equally. That is to say: it is the cycle of rebirth put into practice.
Poison Mist Location in Elden Ring
- Weeping Peninsula: Dropped by a teleporting Teardrop Scarab in a forested area southeast of the Castle Morne Rampart site of grace. [Map link] and north of the poison swamp.
Poison Mist Guide
- Servants of Rot Incantation
- Stamina Cost: 10
- Inflicts Poison Buildup: (20) per tick.
- Poison Mist does not alert enemies of your presence. You can sneak behind them and use it repeatedly until they die of poisoning.
- Additionally, it doesn't wake sleeping enemies, making it ideal on enemies weak to sleep, such as the Godskin Apostle.
- Note: This Spell was changed with Patch 1.07 as follows; Poison Status Buildup was increased to 20 (from 10).
Poison Mist Note and Tips
- Updated to patch 1.07. See Patch Notes for details.
- Other notes and player tips go here.