Poisonbone Dart is a Consumable Item in Elden Ring. Most Consumables grant various effects such as restorative properties for recovering HP, removing certain negative status effects or applying temporary buffs and debuffs, while others can be thrown at enemies to deal damage.
Animal bone sharpened into a knife for throwing, with a poison-laced tip.
Throw at enemies to inflict damage and build up poison.
Where to find Poisonbone Dart in Elden Ring
- Can be purchased from Nomadic Merchant near Aeonia Swamp Shore grace. Map Link
- The Shaded Castle: 5x found on a body in the middle of the poisoned area by the eastern rampart. [Elden Ring Map Link]
- Can be looted off a corspe found inside Tombsward Cave.
- Can be found on the sewers of Leyndell Royal Capital. On a small corridor, against the fence. Map Link
- Seethewater Cave: Looted from a corpse surrounded by 2 rats in Seethewater Cave [Elden Ring Map Link]
- Video Location
Poisonbone Dart use in Elden Ring
Poisonbone Dart used to throw at enemies to inflict damage and build up poison.
Elden Ring Poisonbone Dart Crafting Guide
Elden Ring Poisonbone Dart Notes & Tips
- You can hold up to 40 Poisonbone Darts.
- You can store up to 600 Poisonbone Darts.
- Sell Value: 10 Runes
- Poison build-up is between 26 and 31 (more testing needed).
- Notes and tips go here.