Poisoned Stone is a Consumable Item in Elden Ring. Most Consumables grant various effects such as restorative properties for recovering HP, removing certain negative status effects or applying temporary buffs and debuffs, while others can be thrown at enemies to deal damage.
A small stone with a poisoned core.
Throw at enemies to cause buildup of poison.
Miners employ these stones as tools for pest extermination, but have long forgotten how to craft them.
Where to find Poisoned Stone in Elden Ring
- Can be purchased from Nomadic Merchant Caelid Highway North for 150 Runes, located northeast of Aeonia Swamp Shore Site of Grace.
- Can be purchased from Twin Maiden Husks for 150 Runes after turning in Nomadic Merchant's Bell Bearing (9).
- Can be dropped by Miners in the Sealed Tunnel.
- Shunning Grounds, Video Location
Poisoned Stone use in Elden Ring
Throw at enemies to cause buildup of Poison.
Elden Ring Poisoned Stone Notes & Tips
- You can hold up to 20 Poisoned Stones.
- You can store up to 600 Poisoned Stones.
- Sell Value: 50 Runes
- Notes and tips go here.