Preceptor's Long Gown is a Chest Armor in Elden Ring. Preceptor's Long Gown is part of the Preceptor's Set, and is a long, bright blue gown with the movements of the stars drawn upon it. Preceptor's Long Gown is an armor piece worn over or around the player's torso to obtain an increase of defense and resistance. It also changes the appearance as well when it is equipped. Some armor pieces may be available to both genders but may be slightly different for male and female characters.
A long, bright blue gown with the movements of the stars drawn upon it.
Worn by the magic preceptors who served the Carian royals.
Glintstone sorcerers are the descendants of astrologers, a fact that the Carians remain aware of. Even if their fate has been long severed from the stars.
Where to find Preceptor's Long Gown in Elden Ring
The Preceptor's Long Gown Chest Armor can be found at:
- Found on Seluvis's body in Seluvis's Rise after reaching the end of Seluvis's questline. [Elden Ring Map here]
- Video Location
Preceptor's Long Gown Set in Elden Ring
- Preceptor's Long Gown is a piece of the Preceptor's Set,
- The rest of the set is composed by the Preceptor's Big Hat, Preceptor's Gloves, and Preceptor's Trousers.
Elden Ring Preceptor's Long Gown Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 200
- Can be altered to Preceptor's Long Gown (Altered)
- Poise Updated to patch 1.07