Alleviates scarlet rot buildup and cures rot.
Preserving Boluses is a Consumable Item in Elden Ring. Most Consumables grant various effects such as restorative properties for recovering HP, removing certain negative status effects or applying temporary buffs and debuffs, while others can be thrown at enemies to deal damage.
Scarlet boluses made of cave moss.
Alleviates scarlet rot buildup and cures rot aliment.
Scarlet rot accumulates gradually, coming into effect once the threshold is reached. Scarlet rot ailment greatly lowers HP in steady increments for a period.
Where to find Preserving Boluses in Elden Ring
- Five can be found inside the Shack of the Rotting in north Caelid. [Map Link]
- Sellia Hideaway: Can be looted from a corpse located at the right of the entrance of the second room with huge crystal formations in Sellia Hideaway. [Map Link]
- Leyndell Royal Capital: Inside the next room after you get down the lift. Beware of the lurking enemies. [Map Link]
- Siofra River Well: In the second section after taking the lift again, a body inside a building structure will contain this item. [Map Link]
- 3 can be bought from a Normadic Merchant in Caelid Highway North.
- Found on a corpse hanging off the edge of the western walkway leading to the Grand Cloister. [Map Link]
- Video Location
- Video Location
- Video Location Shunning Grounds
- Video Location, Halligtree
Preserving Boluses use in Elden Ring
Preserving Boluses is used to alleviate Scarlet Rot buildup, and also cures rot.
Elden Ring Preserving Boluses Crafting Guide
Elden Ring Preserving Boluses Notes & Tips
- You can hold up to 99 Preserving Boluses.
- You can store up to 600 Preserving Boluses.
- Sell Value: 200 Runes
- The game's description misspells the first "ailment" as "aliment."
- Notes and tips go here.