Prisoner Clothing is a Chest Armor in Elden Ring. Prisoner Clothing is part of the Prisoner Set, and is a Light armor that boosts Focus, Vitality and Magical defenses. Prisoner Clothing is an armor piece worn over or around the player's torso to obtain an increase of defense and resistance. It also changes the appearance as well when it is equipped. Some armor pieces may be available to both genders but may be slightly different for male and female characters.
Worn by a prisoner convicted of an appalling crime.
Never once washed, every fiber is filthy.
Where to find Prisoner Clothing in Elden Ring
The Prisoner Clothing Chest Armor can be found at:
- Starting Equipment for the Prisoner Class.
- Can be purchased from the Nomadic Merchant in Ainsel River for 1500 Runes. [Elden Ring Map here] Video Location
Prisoner Clothing Set in Elden Ring
- Prisoner Clothing is a piece of the Prisoner Set
- The rest of the set is composed by the Prisoner Iron Mask, and Prisoner Trousers.
Elden Ring Prisoner Clothing Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 100
- This shirt is tucked in when worn with pants and hangs loose when going commando.