Prisoner Trousers is a Leg Armor in Elden Ring. Prisoner Trousers are part of the Prisoner Set, and are a Lightweight leg armor that boosts Focus, Vitality and Holy defenses. Prisoner Trousers protect both of the player's legs and feet by applying various defensive properties. They also change the appearance as well when it is equipped. Some armor pieces may be available to both genders but may be slightly different for male and female characters.
Worn by a prisoner convicted of an appalling crime.
Never once washed, every fiber is filthy.
The smell is beyond belief.
Where to find Prisoner Trousers in Elden Ring
The Prisoner Trousers Leg Armor can be found at:
- Starting Equipment for the Prisoner Class.
- Can be purchased from the Hermit Merchant in Ainsel River for 1000 Runes. [Map Link] Video Location
Prisoner Trousers Set in Elden Ring
- Prisoner Trousers is a piece of the Prisoner Set
- The rest of the set is composed by the Prisoner Iron Mask and Prisoner Clothing.
Elden Ring Prisoner Trousers Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 100
- Updated to patch 1.07. See Patch Notes for details.