Prophet is a starting Class in Elden Ring Closed Network Test. The Classes only determine the starting Stats and Equipment of the player, but as the game progresses, players can freely change their build to their preferred playstyle. There are 5 Classes in Elden Ring that the player can begin the game with.
Holy warriors equipped with the ability to use Incantations to face foes, or to protect allies. Faith is the weapon of the Prophet, and they wield it with prejudice.
Prophet Starting Equipment for Elden Ring
This class starts with the following equipment:
Starting items for Prophet in Elden Ring
This class starts with the following items:
Prophet Builds in Elden Ring
Elden Ring Prophet Notes & Tips
- Prophets have the highest starting Faith of any Class, and are one of two Classes that can use Incantations before finishing the Network Test (Champion being the other).
- Prophets have the highest Mind of any Class, meaning they can cast the most Spells and use the most Skills before running out of FP.
- Prophets begin the game with Beast Claw, arguably one of the most powerful Spells in the Network Test. Not only does it deal insane damage, but you duck down while casting it, allowing many attacks to sail over your head. Note that Beast Claw does not work in water.
- Prophets cannot gain access to the Dragonfire Incantation in the Network Test, so if you like this Spell then select the Champion Class.
- There are no Faith Scaling Weapons or Ashes of War in the Network Test, so their melee damage is pretty terrible. I recommend using a Lightning-based Ash of War like Ash of War: Thunderbolt to increase your melee damage.
- The Rickety Shield Prophets begin the game with comes with the Skill: Holy Ground which heals you and allies over time in a large AoE. This is not the default Skill for this Shield.