Pulley Crossbow is a Crossbow in Elden Ring. The Pulley Crossbow does not scale with any stat attributes, but requires Strength and Dexterity. It is a good Weapon for those users who prefer to fight their battles from afar. The Pulley Crossbow fires three bolts with one press of the trigger, with a slight spread between bolts.
Crossbow made with pulleys and power springs. The complex mechanism, which required advanced mathematical and mechanical understanding to craft, was likely made by a certain genius who learned Golden Order fundamentalism.
One touch fires a volley of bolts. Be warned; large stores of bolts can be quickly spent.
Where to Find Pulley Crossbow in Elden Ring
The Pulley Crossbow weapon can be found at the following location:
Elden Ring Pulley Crossbow Notes & Tips
- Weapon Skill: Kick
- This weapon fires its bolts with an unusually large upward pitch (tilt). When aiming at mid-range, players should aim lower than usual, aiming at humanoid enemies' chests to land headshots
- Due to the this weapon's reliance on multiplicity of shots over a single, powerful shot, landing headshots against low-pose creatures, especially those upright (humanoids etc.), it is often extremely difficult to land all the weapon's shots against the enemy's head, due to their flinch and hurt animations
- This weapon cannot be infused with Ashes of War
- This weapon cannot be enchanted with Magic or boosted with Consumables
- Sell Value: 100
- NOTE: As of Patch 1.09, the scaling values of this weapon were changed. Please refer to the Upgrades Table of this weapon below.
- Due to a bug, when used 1-handed in offhand, this weapon applies any elemental/status buff (spell buff, weapon skill buff, grease) from mainhand weapon (Fixed in Patch 1.05).
Moveset & Videos in Elden Ring for Pulley Crossbow
- Videos for the Pulley Crossbow Coming Soon
Pulley Crossbow Upgrades in Elden Ring
Please see the Upgrades page to understand the weapon bolstering process.
Strengthened using Somber Smithing Stones.
|Attack Power||Stat Scaling||Passive Effects||Damage Reduction (%)|