Pumpkin Helm is a Helm in Elden Ring. Pumpkin Helm is an individual piece and doesn't belong to any set. This helm can reduce damage from headshots and impacts. Helms protects the player's head by applying various defensive properties, it also changes the appearance as well when it is equipped. Some armor pieces may be available to both genders but may be slightly different for male and female characters.
An oval helmet large enough to cover any head.
Very heavy and very hard.
Reduces damage from headshots and impacts.
The inside of the helm is pitch black, keeping the crazed warrior within from panicking.
Perhaps its rather roomy interior also helps alleviate feelings of pressure and claustrophobia.
Pumpkin Helm Location in Elden Ring
The Pumpkin Helm has a chance to drop from any Lesser Mad Pumpkin Head enemy. These enemies can be found at the following locations:
- Saintsbridge, Limgrave [Map Link]
- Fort Haight [Map Link]
- Castle Morne [Map Link]
- Raya Lucaria Academy
- Redmane Castle
- Altus Plateau - By a grave marker overlooking the cliffs northeast of the Bridge of Iniquity Site of Grace. [Map Link]
- Mt Gelmir, east of First Mt. Gelmir Campsite and south of Corpse-Stench Shack.
Pumpkin Helm Armor Set in Elden Ring
- Pumpkin Helm is an individual piece and doesn't belong to any set.
Elden Ring Pumpkin Helm Notes & Tips
- Reduced damage taken and impact of headshots (buff on self).
- Sell Value: 100 Runes.
- Base drop rate is 3% (at 100 Discovery)
- This is the heaviest helmet in the game currently.
- Poise Updated to patch 1.07