Purifying Crystal Tear
Purifies the Lord of Blood's curse in a mixed physick
Purifying Crystal Tear is a Crystal Tear in Elden Ring. Crystal Tears can be used and mixed to enhance the effects of the Flask of Wondrous Physick. Like other Crystal Tears, it is not lost in New Game Plus.
A crystal tear formed slowly over the age where the Erdtree's bounty falls to the ground.
Can be mixed in the Flask of Wonderous Physick.
The resulting concoction purifies the curse from Mohg, Lord of Blood's terrifying rite of blood.
Where to find Purifying Crystal Tear
- Dropped by Eleonora, Violet Bloody Finger at the Second Church of Marika in Altus Plateau. [ Map Link]
Purifying Crystal Tear Notes & Tips
- Used to negate the curse effect during the fight against Mohg, Lord of Blood.
- Can be used at any point in the boss fight, before the second phase transition, to prevent all blood loss from the curse, although the boss still gets his health back.
- You can find Crystal Tears at the bases of Minor Erdtrees, and elsewhere throughout the Lands Between.
- At sites of grace, you can mix two Crystal Tears in the Flask of Wondrous Physick. (This will allow you to create elixirs with various custom effects)