Putrid Crystalians is a Boss in Elden Ring. Putrid Crystalians are crystalline humanoids inflicted with Scarlet Rot. This is an optional boss as players don't need to defeat it to advance in Elden Ring.
Crystalian is the regular variant of this boss.
The Crystalians are inorganic beings, yet they live. They cleave close to the ideals of the primeval current, and as such, they are revered guests of the sorcerers.
Elden Ring Putrid Crystalian Boss
- This is an optional boss
- Closest Site of Grace: Sellia Hideaway
- Multiplayer is allowed for this boss
- You can summon Spirit Ashes for this boss
- All three Putrid Crystalians must be defeated to win this fight
Putrid Crystalian Location
The end boss of Sellia Hideaway. [Map Link]
Putrid Crystalian Combat information
- Health: 3,358 HP each
- Defense: 109
- Stance: 70
- Parryable: Yes
- Is vulnerable to a critical hit after being stance broken or parried
- Is vulnerable to a backstab critical
- Before being stance broken, has an extra 90% negation for all damage types except Strike and has Tier 2 hardness
- Once its stance has been broken at least once, all attacks will cause it to stagger
- Damage: Standard (Ringblade), Standard, Pierce (Spear), Strike, Magic (Staff)
- Inflicts: Scarlet Rot
- Drops 7,100, Crystal Torrent
- See Crystalian for a full boss guide. The only difference is that this boss's attacks inflict Scarlet Rot
Negations (or Absorptions)
The negation numbers are the % of your damage that gets blocked. For example, if a negation is 60, 40% of that damage by that type will go through and 60% will be negated. Bigger number = less damage. A negation of 100 means no damage goes through, and a negation of -100 mean the enemy takes 2x damage from that source. 0 means damage goes pretty much as is.
- Poison: 1150 / 1607
- Scarlet Rot: Immune
- Hemorrhage: Immune
- Frostbite: 534 / 824 / 1281
The resistance numbers are the buildup amount to trigger it. For example, if a resistance is 100 you must deal 100 points of the given buildup to trigger it. Note that these go down over time, and increase each time the effect procs. The values after the "/"s indicate the increased resistances after each successive proc.
NG+ and Beyond (click to reveal)
|Poison||1150 / 1607||1245 / 1702||1263 / 1720||1282 / 1739||1301 / 1758||1319 / 1776||1338 / 1795||1357 / 1814|
|Frostbite||534 / 824 / 1281||578 / 868 / 1325||586 / 876 / 1333||595 / 885 / 1342||604 / 894 / 1351||612 / 902 / 1359||621 / 911 / 1368||630 / 920 / 1377|
Putrid Crystalians Image Gallery
[screenshots and artwork go here]
Does anyone actually die to this trio since that global multi-boss nerf way back? Half the time all they do is just stare at you, I don't really think that was the right way to solve the bosses overwhelming you.
take a durable summon, to take some aggro away from you for the start. use hammer jump attacks/heavy attacks and stagger them a lot. Guard counters also work well.
Truly the peak of fromsoft boss design
Finally found easy way to deal with them as a mage. Anyone can use this actually with right equipment.
Night Maiden's Mist sorcery: it wrecks these guys.
Summoning is helpful for this, I used +5 Crystalian Spirit Ash.
Hoarfrost Stomp Ash of War is also pretty good against them.
Durable summon + Meteorite of Astel cleans these nicely.
i love the rng in this fight of weather or not they will spam rang attacks
As a sorcerer, I hates these guys. Worst of all, when I won, I only got the spell and no runes. I found these guys harder than Fia's Champions.
why no comments