Queen's Crescent Crown is a Helm in Elden Ring. Queen's Crescent Crown is part of the Queen of the Full Moon Set, and is a Lightweight armor that boost Vitality Resistance. Queen's Crescent Crown protect the player's head by applying various defensive properties, it also changes the appearance as well when it is equipped. Some armor pieces may be available to both genders but may be slightly different for male and female characters.
A tall crown depicting the moon. Worn by Rennala, Queen of the Full Moon. Increases intelligence.
When Rennala, head of both the Academy of Raya Lucaria and the Carian royal family, lost her husband Radagon, her heart went along with him.
And then, those at the academy realized. That Rennala was no champion, after all.
Where to find Queen's Crescent Crown in Elden Ring
- Upon vanquishing Rennala, Queen of the Full Moon the Queen's Crescent Crown Helm becomes available for purchase at Enia in Roundtable Hold for 7,000.
Queen's Crescent Crown Set in Elden Ring
- Queen's Crescent Crown is a piece of the Queen of the Full Moon Set.
- The rest of the set is composed by the Queen's Robe, Queen's Bracelets and Queen's Leggings.
Elden Ring Queen's Crescent Crown Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 2,000.
- Increases Intelligence by 3.
- Poise Updated to patch 1.07
Builds with Queen's Crescent Crown