Radiant Baldachin's Blessing
Uses FP to temporarily raise poise
Radiant Baldachin's Blessing is a Consumable Item in Elden Ring. Most Consumables grant various effects such as restorative properties for recovering HP, removing certain negative status effects or applying temporary buffs and debuffs, while others can be thrown at enemies to deal damage.
Protection of a hidden temple in the guise of a bedchamber. This blessing is of the utmost rarity.
Uses FP to temporarily raise poise.
The effect lasts longer than a mere favor.
It's said a deathbed companion will only produce a blessing of this kind for a champion but once in her entire life. The sole blessing which she imbues of her own volition.
Radiant Baldachin's Blessing Use in Elden Ring:
Radiant Baldachin's Blessing has the following effects:
- Costs 20 FP to use
- When used, grants +35% physical damage negation and +81% poise for 70 seconds
- Also prevents stagger from attacks with damage level 0, 1, and 8 for 70 seconds
This is a Body Buff and will not stack with other buffs of the same type.
- See Buffs and Debuffs for more information on stacking buffs.
Where to find Radiant Baldachin's Blessing in Elden Ring
- Received from Fia after giving her the Cursemark of Death in Deeproot Depths after defeating Fia's Champions.
Radiant Baldachin's Blessing use in Elden Ring
Radiant Baldachin's Blessing uses FP to temporarily raise physical absorption (35% without any armor applied). Note that it is a one-time use consumable.
Elden Ring Radiant Baldachin's Blessing Notes & Tips
- Only one can be obtained per each playthrough.
- It is a one-time-consumable item like the Baldachin's Blessing.
- Unlike Baldachin's Blessing, It does not reduce Max HP from holding it in the inventory, so the player can safely keep it.
- You can store Radiant Baldachin's Blessing.
- Does carry over into NG+.