Ragged Armor is a Chest Armor in Elden Ring. Ragged Armor is part of the Ragged Set Armor Set, and is not currently obtainable. Ragged Armor is an armor piece worn over or around the player's torso to obtain an increase of defense and resistance. It also changes the appearance as well when it is equipped. Some armor pieces may be available to both genders but may be slightly different for male and female characters.
Armor pieced together from scavenged metal.
Where to find Ragged Armor in Elden Ring
- Currently unobtainable in-game.
Ragged Armor Set in Elden Ring
- Ragged Armor is a piece of the Ragged Set
- The rest of the set is composed by the Ragged Hat, Ragged Loincloth, and Ragged Gloves.
Elden Ring Ragged Armor Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 100
- Abnormally high negation VS Strike
- Visually seems to be similar to Ronin's Armor.
- Was unintentionally obtainable for a short time but has since been removed from the game in an update on March 16, 2022