Ragged Loincloth is a Leg Armor in Elden Ring. Ragged Loincloth is part of the Ragged Set Armor Set, and is a Light Weight leg protection that provides a good balance of defensive properties. Ragged Loincloth protect both of the player's legs and feet by applying various defensive properties. They also change the appearance as well when it is equipped. Some armor pieces may be available to both genders but may be slightly different for male and female characters.
Greaves pieced together from scavenged metal.
Where to find Ragged Loincloth in Elden Ring
- Currently unobtainable in-game.
Ragged Loincloth Set in Elden Ring
- Ragged Loincloth is a piece of the Ragged Set
- The rest of the set is composed by the Ragged Hat, Ragged Armor, and Ragged Gloves.
- The short description, mention of greaves, and lack of mass for this piece all indicate it was unfinished during development.
Elden Ring Ragged Loincloth Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 100
- Was unintentionally obtainable for a short time but has since been removed from the game in an update on March 16, 2022