Raptor's Black Feathers is a Chest Armor in Elden Ring. Raptor's Black Feathers is part of the Raptor's Set Armor Set, and is a light-medium armor that offers a slight upgrade to Bandit's Garb, as well as sharing its appearance with the added cloak. Additionally it strengthens jump attacks of the wearer. Raptor's Black Feathers is an armor piece worn over or around the player's torso to obtain an increase of defense and resistance. It also changes the appearance as well when it is equipped. Some armor pieces may be available to both genders but may be slightly different for male and female characters.
Robe crafted with the black feathers of a bird of prey. Worn by the assassins of Ravenmount.
A ritual implement for transforming into a Deathbird, if only by imitation.
Strengthens jump attacks.
"We are birds of prey, bringers of death."
Where to find Raptor's Black Feathers Location in Elden Ring
The Raptor's Black Feathers Chest Armor can be found at:
Raptor's Black Feathers Set in Elden Ring
- Raptor's Black Feathers is a piece of the Raptor's Set.
- The rest of the set is composed of the Skeletal Mask, Bandit Manchettes, and Bandit Boots.
- Strengthens jump attacks:
Elden Ring Raptor's Black Feathers Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 100
- Raptor's Black Feathers shares a nearly identical appearance with Bandit Garb, with the exception of the added cloak and the handle of the sheathed dagger being a different color.
- Poise Updated to patch 1.07
- Note: Patch 1.09: Effect reduced from 10% to 5% in PVP only.
Builds with Raptor's Black Feathers Set