Request from Volcano Manor
Examine using the corresponding button
Red Letter is an Info Item in Elden Ring. Tutorial items provide information about how to add Skills to your Weapons, Crafting advices, Combat tips, and more. They can be obtained through exploration and looting, dropped by specific Enemies or Bosses, or purchased from NPCs
A written request from Volcano Manor disclosing the name of a Tarnished to be hunted. As the final request, the letter is vivid red.
"Juno Hoslow, Knight of Blood"
He can be found in the Mountaintops of the Giants. Find the red mark on your map for the exact location.
Where to find Red Letter in Elden Ring
- Found on the table in a long room in Volcano Manor unlocked using the Drawing-Room Key after completing the first two assassination requests. [Map Link]
Elden Ring Red Letter Tutorial Guide
The Red Letter is a unique info item in that it is a quest item. This letter outlines your final assassination target after you complete the first two assassination requests for Volcano Manor.
- This letter marks Juno Hoslow, Knight of Blood for you to assassinate.
Elden Ring Red Letter Notes & Tips
- You can hold up to 1 Red Letter.
- You cannot store Red Letter.
- Sell Value: __sell__
- Notes and player tips go here