Raises attack power by 20% when HP is below 20%
A talisman adorned with red feathers, once used in ancient death rituals.
Raises attack power when HP is low.
The heart sings when one draws close to death, and a glorious end awaits those who cling so tenaciously to life.
Red-Feathered Branchsword Effect in Elden Ring
Red-Feathered Branchsword raises attack power by 20% when HP is below 20%.
Where to find Red-Feathered Branchsword in Elden Ring
Where to find Red-Feathered Branchsword:
- By Scenic Isle Site of Grace in Liurnia of the Lakes: Drops from a Deathbird that spawns at night directly to the north-east, near the collapsed structure. [Map Link]
Elden Ring Red-Feathered Branchsword Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 500
- Stacks with other attack power boosts.
- There are a few ways to intentionally activate this talisman:
- Find some mobs and let them hit you. This doesn't require any special equipment or FP, but does depend on there being mobs nearby that aren't too threatening.
- Bloody Slash: This Ash of War is obtainable early from Fort Haight and deals you 50 + (5% of max HP) damage each time it's used. Five activations are enough to bring a character with 10 Vigor below 20% HP.
- Night Maiden's Mist: This spell can also be obtained relatively early from Gowry and damages the player as long as they stand in the mist. It requires 14 Intelligence to use, but it costs less FP than Bloody Slash to get below 20% HP.
- Works well with the Blue-Feathered Branchsword and Twinbird Kite Shield as they all provide benefits at or below 20% HP.
- Similar to the Red Tearstone Ring from Souls titles.