Redmane Knight Ogha
|FP Cost 106||HP Cost -|
Summons spirit of Redmane Knight Ogha
Legendary ashen remains.
Use to summon the spirit of Ogha, the Redmane Knight.
Spirit of a mighty knight versed in the use of a greatbow.
A valiant warrior who will attack immediately after being summoned.
The longest-serving member of the Redmane Knights, Ogha studied techniques to manipulate gravity alongside Radahn.
May use a rain of gravitational arrows in response to a war cry, but only once.
Where to find Redmane Knight Ogha
Where to Find Redmane Knight Ogha
- Dropped by the Putrid Tree Spirit in the War-Dead Catacombs located in eastern Caelid. To find the entrance of the catacombs, travel to the site of grace that appears after defeating Starscourge Radahn and proceed to head north by north east until you have reached the upper most corner of the area, where the watershore meets the cliffside. You'll be able to see the small door along the cliffside. [Map Link]
Elden Ring Redmane Knight Ogha Guide
- If the player uses the War Cry skill, he will roar in response, gain a temporary damage buff, and then fire a rain of arrows that travels in a line. They will only use this rain of arrows attack once per summon period. However, the player can use the War Cry skill again at any time to have him roar in response and gain a temporary damage buff (provided the buff is not currently active). This ability is also triggered by using the skills Barbaric Roar, Braggart's Roar, Beast's Roar, Troll's Roar, and Shriek of Milos.
- Unlike most spirit ashes, Ogha does not follow you around after being summoned. He will instead patrol in a small area around his point of summoning. He can be made to move out of his patrol zone, if an enemy gets close enough to cause him to switch out his greatbow for a sword and pursue them. If his target then dies, the area he immediately occupies will become his new patrol zone. Given this peculiar trait, he is better used for boss fights and not as an escort through a zone. He can be manually directed using thrown Cursed-Blood Pots either at the ground or enemies.
- Ogha mostly fights using gravity magic charged greatbow shots, but will switch to normal greatbow shots and sword swings (including the Ash of War skill Lion's Claw) if an enemy draws close enough.
- Ogha will attack any enemies on sight, without the player needing to gain the enemy's aggression first.