Redmane Knight Set is an Armor Set in Elden Ring. Redmane Knight Set is a Heavy Weight set that strikes a good balance between physical and magical defense specifically Fire Resistance. Redmane Knight set dons the Lion on the chest of the armor and long cloak along with the red plume on the helm to signify Radahn's pedigree as Lord Radagon's son as the proud Red Lion. Sets of Armor in Elden Ring are composed of four armor pieces which are Helms, Chest Armor, Gauntlets, and Leg Armor.
Where to find Redmane Knight Set in Elden Ring
Pieces of the Redmane Knight Set have a chance to drop from any Radahn Knight found in Caelid.
- One knight can be found with a few Redmane soldiers in a small camp southwest of the Smoldering Wall site of grace.
- Two knights can be found at Fort Gael. One has a greatbow that shoots barrages of magic arrows as you approach the fort. Another can be found inside the fort near the top. Map Link.
- One knight on horseback can be found between the Caelid Catacombs and the Impassable Greatbridge site of grace.
- Three knights can be found separately in Redmane Castle. One located outside at the base of the wooden siege tower containing the ballista. One on top of a building connected to the southern ramparts. One found on a building on top of the entrance to the plaza, reached by entering the tower past the Abductor Virgin.
Redmane Knight Set Armor Pieces in Elden Ring
Redmane Knight Set Elden Ring Notes and Tips
- The Redmane Knight Armor can be altered to the Redmane Knight Armor (Altered) to remove the cape.
- Poise updated to patch 1.07. See Patch Notes for details.
All Redmane Knight Set Pieces for Elden Ring
You can check out all the Redmane Knight Set Armor Pieces here. Click on a piece's name individually to learn more about it.