Reminiscence of the painting "Redmane"
Examine using the corresponding button
Redmane Painting is an Info Item in Elden Ring. Tutorial items provide information about how to add Skills to your Weapons, Crafting advices , Combat tips, and more. They can be obtained through exploration and looting, dropped by specific Enemies or Bosses, or purchased from NPCs.
Work of a wandering artist.
Reminiscence of a painting titled "Redmane."
This painter is said to have captured the landscapes seen during the last moments of those welcomed into death's embrace.
The soul of the painter, and vestiges of the dead's last moments can be discovered by visiting the location depicted even now.
Where to find Redmane Painting in Elden Ring
- Caelid, Sellia, Town of Sorcery: Partially concealed by some rubble at the southern center of town. Walk up the stairs from the Sellia Unders-Stair and take a right, it'll be on your left. [Map Link]
Elden Ring Redmane Painting Tutorial Guide
- Leads to Ash of War: Rain of Arrows
- Caelid: Appears at edge of a cliff after you've looted the Redmane Painting in Sellia, Town of Sorcery. You'll find it down the cliff on a plateau south east of the Minor Erdtree in Dragonbarrow. Once you've made your way down, walk to the edge and you'll briefly see the spirit of a painter. Walk up to the painter, and he will disappear before granting you the the Ash of War . [Map Link]
- First drop is probably the trickiest. Roll forward into the cliff face (don't jump) from position shown on screenshot above. Drop height is just below lethal, so you'll lose some health. Use the Longtail Cat Talisman to mitigate fall damage. Performing a plunging attack as you fall should also help you land onto the branch safely.
- Follow this branch down to the end and walk off at the corner between the rock wall and where the branch protrudes out of the cliff face to drop down to a lower branch.
- While on this branch, walk towards the rock face. Facing the cliff face, walk off into the corner to the left between the rock wall and where the branch connects with the cliff. to the top of column.
- Walk along the branch until you are close to its tip. Turn 90 degrees to your left, then roll onto the broken column top
- From here there is a much greater hop down to another branch. Do this while mounted on Torrent. Make sure you are not holding any weapon that rests on your shoulder as that seems to cause double-jumps to fail. Move fairly close to the lip of the broken masonary and jump diagonally into the rock wall, double-jumping part of way down onto the branch below.
- While still Torrent, carefully and slowly follow the branch down, followed by a short jump down to a nearby pile of fallen rocks. The golem nearby would not react to you.
- On approach the painter vanishes and leaves behind the Ash of War: Rain of Arrows.
- Note: it is also possible to reach the painter using the spirit spring close to Fort Faroth. See the Ash of War: Rain of Arrows page for details.
Elden Ring Redmane Painting Notes & Tips
- You can hold up to 1 Redmane Painting.
- You cannot store the Redmane Painting.
- It cannot be sold.
- The golem near the Rain of Arrows Ash of War, like all golem which use the halberd as a weapon, has a chance to drop the Golem's Halberd.