Treasured sword of Eochaid, a lesser, long-vanished domain. The copper coloration is not to be confused for rust, but is a conduit for its wielder to move it by their will alone.
Swords of Eochaid dance through the skies
Where to Find Regalia of Eochaid in Elden Ring
The Regalia of Eochaid weapon can be found at the following location:
- Can get this early with precise jumps on the cliffs near Third Church of Marika by the beach.
- Falling from the top of the cliff also works.
- Going through the Gaol Cave [Elden Ring Map here] is the intended route.
Credit to anonymous comment below for the following: I'll try and better explain what the writers meant by “precise jumps on the cliffs”.
Go to the Third Church of Marika and face Southeast. Ride your horse until the cliff meets the water. The cliff side here should have a more red hue to it than the rest of the stone typically found in Limgrave. If you’re facing the wall due East you’ll notice a cragged vertical line where one part of the cliff face is protruding from another. Double jump on Torrent while following that and you should now be riding up the cliff face.
Now turn your camera to face Northeast, you’ll notice what appears to be an arrowhead of grey stone forming a flat surface among the red-hued cliff. Jump there.
Turn the camera South. While it doesn’t look feasible, sprint jump with torrent towards the protrusion across the before mentioned cragged vertical line. When you land, quickly double jump (facing East) to get on top of the ledge.
You’ll notice above you several steps in the cliff face just slightly to the right- climb those. Then, jump due North onto the final platform.
You will now be above the cliff and able to drop down.
Elden Ring Regalia of Eochaid Notes & Tips
- Weapon Skill: Eochaid's Dancing Blade
- This weapon cannot be infused with Ashes of War
- Cannot be enchanted with Magic nor buffed by Consumables
- Regalia of Eochaid can be upgraded by using Somber Smithing Stones
- Sell Value: 500
- Eochaid's Dancing Blade's damage is based on total Attack Rating, so using things that boost your AR will increase its damage significantly.
- Winged Sword Insignia, Rotten Winged Sword Insignia, and Millicent's Prosthesis all boost the damage of this Skill since each strike of the corkscrew is considered an attack.
- Marais Executioner's Sword has the same Skill, but that Weapon does more damage with it since it has higher Attack Rating. If you like the Skill, but wish it did more damage, try using that weapon instead.
- Despite having C scaling in both Dexterity and Arcane, you get far more damage out of this Weapon for each point of Arcane. Past 20 Dexterity damage starts to decline with this Attribute, making this a great weapon to pair with Arcane spellcasters, since you typically invest heavily into this Attribute to maximize damage.
- Eochaid's Dancing Blade does predominantly Physical Damage, with some Magic Damage, but not a lot.
- Since it can be obtained early, it's a decent option for dex-arcane or just arcane builds against enemies that can't bleed/if you want to deal magic damage without investing in int. Don't give it more credit than it's due though, the magic damage is nice, and the WA is good in certain situations (blocking enemies and the likes), but the damage is, at best, decent.
- Other notes and player tips go here
Moveset & Build Videos for Regalia of Eochaid
Regalia of Eochaid Upgrades in Elden Ring
Please see the Upgrades page to understand the weapon bolstering process.
Requires regular reinforcement with Somber Smithing Stones.
|Attack Power||Stat Scaling||Passive Effects||Damage Reduction (%)|
|Regalia of Eochaid||Phy||Mag||Fir||Lit||Hol||Sta||Str||Dex||Int||Fai||Arc||Any||Phy||Mag||Fir||Lit||Hol||Bst||Rst|