Incantation of the Two Fingers' faithful.
Produces a shockwave that knocks back nearby foes.
Charging increases the size of the shockwave.
Hark, Tarnished! If you truly walk in faith, you must be prepared to reject all else.
Rejection Location in Elden Ring
Where to find Rejection:
Elden Ring Rejection Guide
- Two Fingers Incantation
- Stamina Cost: 24
- Deals no damage
- Can be charged for a stronger push or vs shielded enemies
- May break enemy stance
- Can be chain-casted as long as player has enough FP
- Affects a 360º AoE
- NOTE: Since Patch 1.07 Stamina Attack Power against guarded enemies has been Increased
Elden Ring Rejection Notes and tips
- Updated to patch 1.07. See Patch Notes for details.
- Other notes and player tips go here.