Alleviates death blight buildup
Rejuvenating Boluses is a Consumable Item in Elden Ring. Most Consumables grant various effects such as restorative properties for recovering HP, removing certain negative status effects or applying temporary buffs and debuffs, while others can be thrown at enemies to deal damage.
Black boluses made of cave moss.
Alleviates death blight buildup.
Blight accumulates slowly, causing instant death once the threshold is reached. Take one of these in timely fashion to avoid such an event.
Where to find Rejuvenating Boluses in Elden Ring
- Sage's Cave: Found on a chest behind a illusory wall in Sage's Cave [Elden Ring Map link]
- Found on a corpse by jumping on a trap to access a higher area of the Consecrated Snowfield Catacombs. [Map link]
- Found on the nearest corpse of a trio of corpses outside Seethewater Cave in Mt. Gelmir [Elden Ring Map link]
- Found at the center of the lake guarded by Lesser Wormface, at the southeast of Crumbling Farum Azula,. To reach this location, you must go down the elevator that is at the backyard of the big hall found a few rooms after the Crumbling Beast Grave Depths Site of Grace. [Map link] Video Location
Rejuvenating Boluses use in Elden Ring
Rejuvenating Boluses are used to alleviate Death Blight buildup, removing the current amount of Death Blight applied to the player.
Elden Ring Rejuvenating Boluses Crafting Guide
Elden Ring Rejuvenating Boluses Notes & Tips
- You can hold up to 99 Rejuvenating Boluses.
- You can store up to 600 Rejuvenating Boluses.
- Sell value: 200 Runes.