Remembrance of the Blood Lord
Take the power of its namesake via Finger Reader
Remembrance of the Blood Lord is a Consumable Item in Elden Ring. Most Consumables grant various effects such as restorative properties for recovering HP, removing certain negative status effects or applying temporary buffs and debuffs, while others can be thrown at enemies to deal damage.
Remembrance of Mohg, Lord of Blood, hewn into the Erdtree.
The power of its namesake can be unlocked by the Finger Reader.
Alternatively, it can be used to gain a great bounty of runes.
Wishing to raise Miquella to full godhood, Mohg wished to become his consort, taking the role of monarch. But no matter how much of his bloody bedchamber he tried to share, he received no response from the young Empyrean.
Where to find Remembrance of the Blood Lord in Elden Ring
- Obtained as a reward for defeating Mohg, Lord of Blood found at the Mohgwyn Dynasty Mausoleum. [Map Link]
- Video Location
Remembrance of the Blood Lord use in Elden Ring
- Remembrance of the Blood Lord can either be sold or consumed for 30,000 Runes, or handed to Enia in Roundtable Hold to unlock its power.
- If the second alternative is chosen, Remembrance of the Blood Lord will supply the player with Bloodboon Incantation or Mohgwyn's Sacred Spear.
- Remembrances can be duplicated at a Walking Mausoleum. Only one remembrance may be duplicated per mausoleum, and only one time.
Elden Ring Remembrance of the Blood Lord Notes & Tips
- You can hold up to 99 Remembrance of the Blood Lord.
- You can store up to 600 Remembrance of the Blood Lord.
- Sell Value: 30000
- Notes and tips go here.