Remembrance of the Grafted
Take the power of its namesake via Finger Reader
Remembrance of the Grafted is a Consumable Item in Elden Ring. Most Consumables grant various effects such as restorative properties for recovering HP, removing certain negative status effects or applying temporary buffs and debuffs, while others can be thrown at enemies to deal damage.
Remembrance of Godrick, the Grafted, hewn into the Erdtree.
The power of its namesake can be unlocked by the Finger Reader.
Alternatively, it can be used to gain a great bounty of runes.
A feeble man sought power through the grotesque act of grafting. "One day we'll return together, to our home, bathed in rays of gold."
Where to find Remembrance of the Grafted in Elden Ring
- Obtained as a reward for defeating Godrick the Grafted at Stormveil Castle. [Map Link] [Video Location]
Remembrance of the Grafted Use in Elden Ring
- Remembrance of the Grafted can either be sold or consumed for 20,000 Runes, or handed to Enia in Roundtable Hold to unlock its power.
- If the second alternative is chosen, Remembrance of the Grafted will supply the player with Axe of Godrick or Grafted Dragon armaments. See Remembrance Weapons (Boss Weapons) for details.
- Remembrances can be duplicated at a Walking Mausoleum. Only one remembrance may be duplicated per mausoleum, and only one time.
Boss Fight Video for Godrick the Grafted in Elden Ring
Elden Ring Remembrance of the Grafted Notes & Tips
- You can hold up to 99 Remembrance of the Grafted.
- You can store up to 600 Remembrance of the Grafted.
- Sell Value: 20000
- Notes and tips go here.
Join the page discussion Register to EDIT the Wiki!
oh boy! free runes!
Feels bad that both weapons have decently hefty requirements for some pretty disappointing boss weapons. Also it just doesn’t make sense to require 20 strength for the grafted dragon when it’s so small. It would have been completely worth it though if it was proportional to when godrick uses it instead of the size of a cat
If I’m not planning on using either weapon, what’s the best course? 20K runes isn’t that much, but if I never bother with the weapons on this play, feels wasted as well
Remembrance of Garfield
My I wander would be
Not much use for a caster build. Runes it is, at least thats good for 2 levels this early in the game.
Duplicated the soul on my brother's file for him and Finger Reader took both to make just the axe. Double checked and he only has 1 axe and no fist or Remembrance
"The power of its namesake can be unlocked by the Finger Reader."
Is this part of the item's description incorrect/outdated? I tried taking it to a Finger Reader but nothing happened.
I was able to duplicate this twice, once in Limgrave and once in Liurnia but it was a specific Mausoleum in Liurnia that let me, weird
Both weapons look cool but I consumed it this run, 20k runes was too good to pass up. I’ll get them on subsequent runs.
Even if you consume it, you can still duplicate it at a mausoleum
Got a dragon fist, goty.
dont consume, get weapon!
accidentally consumed it lol
20k Rune if consumed
Selling this gives you 20k runes
What should I do with this? Place it in the tower or boss weapon? I’m not too sure what’s more useful.
If you consume the rembrance,it's 20,000 runes
Consuming this gives you 20k runes