Remembrance of the Grafted
Take the power of its namesake via Finger Reader
Remembrance of the Grafted is a Consumable Item in Elden Ring. Most Consumables grant various effects such as restorative properties for recovering HP, removing certain negative status effects or applying temporary buffs and debuffs, while others can be thrown at enemies to deal damage.
Remembrance of Godrick, the Grafted, hewn into the Erdtree.
The power of its namesake can be unlocked by the Finger Reader.
Alternatively, it can be used to gain a great bounty of runes.
A feeble man sought power through the grotesque act of grafting. "One day we'll return together, to our home, bathed in rays of gold."
Where to find Remembrance of the Grafted in Elden Ring
- Obtained as a reward for defeating Godrick the Grafted at Stormveil Castle. [Map Link] [Video Location]
Remembrance of the Grafted Use in Elden Ring
- Remembrance of the Grafted can either be sold or consumed for 20,000 Runes, or handed to Enia in Roundtable Hold to unlock its power.
- If the second alternative is chosen, Remembrance of the Grafted will supply the player with Axe of Godrick or Grafted Dragon armaments. See Remembrance Weapons (Boss Weapons) for details.
- Remembrances can be duplicated at a Walking Mausoleum. Only one remembrance may be duplicated per mausoleum, and only one time.
Boss Fight Video for Godrick the Grafted in Elden Ring
Elden Ring Remembrance of the Grafted Notes & Tips
- You can hold up to 99 Remembrance of the Grafted.
- You can store up to 600 Remembrance of the Grafted.
- Sell Value: 20000
- Notes and tips go here.