Remembrance of the Lichdragon
Take the power of its namesake via Finger Reader
Remembrance of the Lichdragon is a Consumable Item in Elden Ring. Most Consumables grant various effects such as restorative properties for recovering HP, removing certain negative status effects or applying temporary buffs and debuffs, while others can be thrown at enemies to deal damage.
Remembrance of Lichdragon Fortissax, hewn into the Erdtree.
The power of its namesake can be unlocked by the Finger Reader.
Alternatively, it can be used to gain a great bounty of runes.
After Godwyn the Golden became the Prince of Death, the ancient dragon fought long and hard against the Death within its companion. Alas, victory was never achieved and its only reward was corruption.
Where to find Remembrance of the Lichdragon in Elden Ring
Remembrance of the Lichdragon use in Elden Ring
- Remembrance of the Lichdragon can either be traded for 30,000 Runes or handed to Enia in Roundtable Hold to unlock its power.
- If the second alternative is chosen, the remembrance will supply the player with Fortissax's Lightning Spear or Death Lightning incantation. See Remembrance Weapons (Boss Weapons) for details.
- Remembrances can be duplicated at a Walking Mausoleum. Only one remembrance may be duplicated per mausoleum, and only one time.
Elden Ring Remembrance of the Lichdragon Notes & Tips
- You can hold up to 99 Remembrance of the Lichdragon.
- You can store up to 600 Remembrance of the Lichdragon.
- Sell Value: 30000
- Notes and tips go here.