Remembrance of the Omen King
Take the power of its namesake via Finger Reader
Remembrance of the Omen King is a Consumable Item in Elden Ring. Most Consumables grant various effects such as restorative properties for recovering HP, removing certain negative status effects or applying temporary buffs and debuffs, while others can be thrown at enemies to deal damage.
Remembrance of Morgott, the Omen King, hewn into the Erdtree.
The power of its namesake can be unlocked by the Finger Reader.
Alternatively, it can be used to gain a great bounty of runes.
Though born one of the graceless Omen, Morgott took it upon himself to become the Erdtree's protector. He loved not in return, for he was never loved, but nevertheless, love it he did.
Where to find Remembrance of the Omen King in Elden Ring
Remembrance of the Omen King use in Elden Ring
- Remembrance of the Omen King can either be traded for 30,000 Runes or handed to Enia in Roundtable Hold to unlock its power.
- If the second alternative is chosen, the remembrance will supply the player with Morgott's Cursed Sword or Regal Omen Bairn. See Remembrance Weapons (Boss Weapons) for details.
- Remembrances can be duplicated at a Walking Mausoleum. Only one remembrance may be duplicated per mausoleum, and only one time.
Elden Ring Remembrance of the Omen King Notes & Tips
- You can hold up to 99 Remembrance of the Omen King.
- You can store up to 600 Remembrance of the Omen King.
- Sell Value: 30000
- Notes and tips go here.