Remembrance of the Regal Ancestor
Take the power of its namesake via Finger Reader
Remembrance of the Regal Ancestor is a Consumable Item in Elden Ring. Most Consumables grant various effects such as restorative properties for recovering HP, removing certain negative status effects or applying temporary buffs and debuffs, while others can be thrown at enemies to deal damage.
Remembrance of the Regal Ancestor Spirit, hewn into the Erdtree.
The power of its namesake can be unlocked by the Finger Reader.
Alternatively, it can be used to gain a great bounty of runes.
Ancestral spirits exist as a phenomenon beyond the purview of the Erdtree. Life sprouts from death, as it does from birth. Such is the way of the living.
Where to find Remembrance of the Regal Ancestor in Elden Ring
- Obtained as a reward for defeating the Regal Ancestor Spirit at Nokron, Eternal City. [Map Link] Video Location
Remembrance of the Regal Ancestor use in Elden Ring
- Remembrance of the Regal Ancestor can either be traded for 30000 Runes or handed to Enia in Roundtable Hold to unlock its power.
- If the second alternative is chosen, the remembrance will supply the player with Winged Greathorn or Ancestral Spirit's Horn. See Remembrance Weapons (Boss Weapons) for details.
- Remembrances can be duplicated at a Walking Mausoleum. Only one remembrance may be duplicated per mausoleum, and only one time.
Elden Ring Remembrance of the Regal Ancestor Notes & Tips
- You can hold up to 99 Remembrance of the Regal Ancestor.
- You can store up to 600 Remembrance of the Regal Ancestor.
- Sell Value: 30000
- Notes and tips go here.