Remembrance of the Rot Goddess
Take the power of its namesake via Finger Reader
Remembrance of the Rot Goddess is a Consumable Item in Elden Ring. Most Consumables grant various effects such as restorative properties for recovering HP, removing certain negative status effects or applying temporary buffs and debuffs, while others can be thrown at enemies to deal damage.
Remembrance of Malenia, Goddess of Rot, hewn into the Erdtree.
The power of its namesake can be unlocked by the Finger Reader.
Alternatively, it can be used to gain a great bounty of runes.
Miquella and Malenia are both the children of a single god. As such they are both Empyreans, but suffered afflictions from birth. One was cursed with eternal childhood, and the other harbored rot within.
Where to find Remembrance of the Rot Goddess in Elden Ring
Remembrance of the Rot Goddess use in Elden Ring
- Remembrance of the Rot Goddess can either be traded for 50,000 Runes or handed to Enia in Roundtable Hold to unlock its power.
- If the second alternative is chosen, the remembrance will supply the player with Hand of Malenia or Scarlet Aeonia. See Remembrance Weapons (Boss Weapons) for details.
- Remembrances can be duplicated at a Wandering Mausoleum. Only one remembrance may be duplicated per mausoleum, and only one time.
Elden Ring Remembrance of the Rot Goddess Notes & Tips
- You can hold up to 99 Remembrance of the Rot Goddess.
- You can store up to 600 Remembrance of the Rot Goddess.