Sorcery associated with the Carian queen.
Uses the caster as a vessel to incarnate a full moon, then sends it floating toward foes. The full moon dispels all sorcery that touches it, and temporarily reduces magic damage negation for those it strikes.
Queen Rennala encountered this enchanting moon when she was young, and later, it would bewitch the academy.
Where to find Rennala's Full Moon
Where to find Rennala's Full Moon:
Elden Ring Rennala's Full Moon Guide
- Full Moon Sorcery
- Stamina Cost: 32
- The Carian Regal Scepter can boost this Sorcery
- Players can use Rennala's Full Moon to incarnate a full moon and launch it at foes. It dispels all sorcery that touches it, and temporarily reduces magic damage negation for those it strikes. The reduced magic damage negation on struck foes lasts for one minute and reduces the target's magic negation by 10%.
- Reducing magic negation by 10% does not mean a target will take 10% more damage. This merely reduces the resistance of a target so increased damage will depend on how much resistance the target has to begin with.
- This is a Defense Shred Debuff and will not stack with other debuffs of the same type.
- See Buffs and Debuffs for more information on stacking debuffs.
Best Renalla's Full Moon Buffs
Use these Buffs to maximize the performance of Renalla's Full Moon. Note that increases in attack power are multiplicative unless stated otherwise.
Rennala's Full Moon
|Carian Regal Scepter||+15% Attack Power (needs confirmation)||Depending on Intelligence and Sorcery Scaling other staves may be better.|
|Graven-Mass Talisman||+8% Attack Power||Can be used with Graven-School Talisman, and stacks additively with it.|
|Graven-School Talisman||+4% Attack Power||Can be used with Graven-Mass Talisman, and stacks additively with it.|
|Lord of Blood's Exultation||+20% Attack Power||Lasts 20 seconds when a nearby player or enemy is inflicted with blood loss.|
|Magic Scorpion Charm||+12% Attack Power||Increases physical damage taken by 10%.|
|Magic-Shrouding Cracked Tear||+20% Attack Power (+15% PvP)||Lasts 3 minutes.|
|Rallying Standard||+20% Attack Power||Lasts 30 seconds.|
|Ritual Sword Talisman||+10% Attack Power||Must be at full health.|
|Terra Magica||+35% Attack Power||Lasts 30 seconds.|
|White Mask||+10% Attack Power||Lasts 20 seconds when a nearby player or enemy is inflicted with blood loss.|