Ringed Finger is a Hammer in Elden Ring. The Ringed Finger scales primarily with Strength and Dexterity and is a good Weapon for breaking through guards and stances. This weapon is ideal for delivering powerful strikes against enemies with a strong guard.
Bludgeon made of an enormous finger sheathed in several heavy rings. Thought to have been cut from an ancestor of the Fingercreeper.
Some life yet remains in this legacy of an ancient act of blasphemy, as evidenced by the barely perceptible warmth it still exudes.
Ringed Finger Location in Elden Ring
The Ringed Finger weapon can be found at the following location:
- Gelmir Hero's Grave: From the first Chariot hallway, head all the way down, as the path ends you will need to continue down across the lava and turn left at the end of the path to find a room with a chest containing the weapon. [Elden Ring Map Link]
Elden Ring Ringed Finger Notes & Tips
- Weapon Skill: Claw Flick
- This weapon cannot be infused with Ashes of War.
- Ringed Finger can be upgraded by using Somber Smithing Stones
- Sell Value: 500
- A weapon tailored for high Strength, mid Dexterity builds, it has a longer reach than most Hammer type weapons.
- NOTE: As of Patch 1.08, the speed and distance of some attacks has been increased and the recovery time has been reduced. While the poise damage of Hammers has been reduced, Poise damage when attacking with two-handed Hammers has been increased.
- Other notes and player tips go here.
Moveset & Videos in Elden Ring for Ringed Finger
- Videos for the Ringed Finger Coming Soon
Ringed Finger Upgrades in Elden Ring
Please see the Upgrades page to understand the weapon bolstering process.
Requires regular reinforcement with Somber Smithing Stones
|Attack Power||Stat Scaling||Passive Effects||Damage Reduction (%)|