Roped Fetid Pot
Throw behind to inflict Deadly Poison
Craftable item prepared using a cracked pot.
A cocktail of effluents is sealed inside, and a short rope that aids throwing has been secured around the pot.
Throw at rearward enemies to cause buildup of deadly poison.
Beware though; those who carry these pots will slowly accumulate poison in their own bodies.
Push someone in a privy; expect to get dung on your hands.
Roped Fetid Pot Use in Elden Ring
|1 - 15||248.84 + Arcane × 1.16||250||266|
|16 - 30||201.25 + Arcane × 4.33||270||331|
|31 - 50||306.88 + Arcane × 0.81||332||347|
|51 - 99||330.92 + Arcane × 0.33||347||363|
- Always causes 200 deadly poison buildup on yourself
- Deadly poison does twice as much damage per second as regular poison, but only lasts one third as long. Overall, deadly poison will do less damage than regular poison if both are left for their full duration, but if deadly poison is reapplied regularly it will kill an enemy twice as fast.
Elden Ring Roped Fetid Pot Crafting Guide
Elden Ring Roped Fetid Pot Notes & Tips
- You can hold up to 20 Roped Fetid Pot, depending on how many Cracked Pots you have
- You can store up to 600 Roped Fetid Pot
- Sell Value: Roped Fetid Pot cannot be sold
- Once a Roped Fetid Pot is thrown, its Cracked Pot will be available for crafting another throwing pot