Roped Fire Pot
Throw behind to inflict Fire Damage.
Craftable item prepared using a cracked pot.
A cocktail of incendiary materials is sealed inside, and a short rope that aids throwing has been secured around the pot.
Throw at rearward enemies to inflict fire damage.
Roped Fire Pot Use in Elden Ring
Roped Fire Pot can be thrown at rearward enemies to inflict Fire Damage.
- 10 Strength 10 Dexterity: 178 damage
- 99 Strength 10 Dexterity: 335 damage
- 10 Strength 99 Dexterity: 238 damage
- 99 Strength 99 Dexterity: 420 damage
Elden Ring Roped Fire Pot Crafting Guide
To craft Roped Fire Pot you need the following Crafting Materials:
Elden Ring Roped Fire Pot Notes & Tips
- You can hold up to 20 Roped Fire Pot, depending on how many Cracked Pots you have
- You can store up to 600 Roped Fire Pot
- Sell Value: Roped Fire Pot cannot be sold
- Once a Roped Fire Pot is thrown, its Cracked Pot will be available for crafting another throwing pot