Roped Fire Pot
Throw behind to inflict Fire Damage.
Roped Fire Pot is a Consumable Item in Elden Ring. It can be thrown behind you to inflict Fire Damage, and requires an empty Cracked Pot to craft.
Craftable item prepared using a cracked pot.
A cocktail of incendiary materials is sealed inside, and a short rope that aids throwing has been secured around the pot.
Throw at rearward enemies to inflict fire damage.
Roped Fire Pot Use in Elden Ring
Roped Fire Pot can be thrown at rearward enemies to inflict Fire Damage.
- 10 Strength 10 Dexterity: 178 damage
- 99 Strength 10 Dexterity: 335 damage
- 10 Strength 99 Dexterity: 238 damage
- 99 Strength 99 Dexterity: 420 damage
Elden Ring Roped Fire Pot Crafting Guide
To craft Roped Fire Pot you need the following Crafting Materials:
- Mushroom x1
- Smoldering Butterfly x1
- String x1
- Empty Cracked Pot x1
Elden Ring Roped Fire Pot Notes & Tips
- You can hold up to 20 Roped Fire Pot, depending on how many Cracked Pots you have
- You can store up to 600 Roped Fire Pot
- Sell Value: Roped Fire Pot cannot be sold
- Once a Roped Fire Pot is thrown, its Cracked Pot will be available for crafting another throwing pot
Join the page discussion Register to EDIT the Wiki!
These would be great if you didn't have to farm string. Dunno why they don't have a bell-bearing for it.
Welp...these things are still great. Too bad poise completely nullifies their effects. Was great to ward off back stab fishers and quickstep spammers back in ds3. Now with how people can just casually run around with at least 2 parts of bullgoats set unless im mistaken, none of the roped bomb variants will actually stagger the opponent if they have high poise. :( shame. Just means quickstep and bloodhound step go back to being one of the most OP pvp skills in the game again with barely anything to check them.
Thank god these are back. These were great for dealing with Parry/Backstabbers in DS3. SO glad to see this.