Roped Fly Pot
Throw behind to inflict Hemorrhage over time
Craftable item prepared using a cracked pot.
A cocktail of effluents is sealed inside, and a short rope that aids throwing has been secured around the pot.
Throw at rearward enemies to release a swarm of flies. Their fangs inflict countless painful lacerations on the victim while the grating sound of their wings assails their sanity.
The maggots found in waste feed on blood and turn into vicious flies that are pitiably short-lived.
Roped Fly Pot use in Elden Ring
Roped Fly Pot can be thrown behind you to inflict Hemorrhage continuously over an area. The flies it releases attack up to three times, inflicting both damage and hemorrhage each time. It also does one additional instance of physical damage when it first hits an enemy. Hemorrhage buildup per attack scales with Arcane as follows:
|Arcane level||Scaling||Minimum (Total)||Maximum (Total)|
|1 - 15||69.68 + Arcane × 0.33||70 (210)||74 (222)|
|16 - 30||56.35 + Arcane × 1.21||75 (225)||92 (276)|
|31 - 50||85.93 + Arcane × 0.23||93 (279)||97 (291)|
|51 - 99||92.66 + Arcane × 0.09||97 (291)||101 (303)|
- 10 Arcane: 53 damage per attack, 212 total (including initial hit)
- 99 Arcane: 113 damage per attack, 452 total (including initial hit)
Elden Ring Roped Fly Pot Crafting Guide
Elden Ring Roped Fly Pot Notes & Tips
- You can hold up to 20 Roped Fly Pot, depending on how many Cracked Pots you have
- You can store up to 600 Roped Fly Pot
- Sell Value: Roped Fly Pot cannot be sold
- Once a Roped Fly Pot is thrown, its Cracked Pot will be available for crafting another throwing pot